Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About something of Baku

Default About something of Baku

I like to share with all of you guys I have been visited Baku and it is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I have been great fun there with my friends. I hope I want to go ther once again after finhsing my NYC attractions tour., I hope I will again great time spent in Baku. Becausec my one friend want to go there with his girlfriend and want to go with me also. Whats your experience of Baku?

Baku is the capital city of Azerbaijan. It is a beautiful city along with many landmarks and attraction in travailing point of view. If you want to go this city then must visit.
    Palace of the Shirvanshahs
    Heydar Aliyev Center
    Baku Museum of Modern Art
    Azeri TV Tower
    Baku Museum of Miniature Books
    Absheron National Park

Have you any idea about tours to yosemite

I feel bad to tell you that this is a new place name for me. I have no information about this place yet. after reading your posts. I have got some little bit information bout the place. which is good. You have shared nice information about this. I am keen to see some images of this place. Can anyone share with me?

Yeah,why not, IP like to share with you some images of these destinations. Like
    Absheron National Park

Baku Museum of Miniature Books

Heydar Aliyev Center

Palace of the Shirvanshahs

Well tomammi! you have shared truly nice and good images of those places. I like your sharing and and appreciate your effort. Well in all of these places what place you are like most and wont to be there again in your life.

Such a lovely images. Which Tomammoi shared in his last post. In all these images, you can see nature beauty, historical building, adventure place. In these images every type of place you can see there. I really like all of these images. I appreciate you on this nice sharing.

No doubt he had shared nice view through his post with all of us. Honestly I like Heydar Aliyev Center this one pace from all of them. Which appeals me a lot and now I wants to be there as soon as possible. So buddy would you like to say about that place with all of us?

I like to share with you that Heydar Aliyev Center is a really beautiful destination for travelers. So I would like to suggest all of you guys to must explore this attraction at once in your life for enjoying and travel point of view. It is located in Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan has many attraction which are able for visiting pinto of view.

Heydar Aliyev Center is a really nice destination for traveling lovers. Mu aunt had explored this destination few times ago. This is the most favorite destiantion of my aunt due to it beauty. I am sure you also like this destinqtion more when you explore this destination personally.

I am going to agree with you here that about information and lovely words about the Heydar Aliyev Center attraction point of view. I have also explored this attraction and had great fun there with my friends. so Can anyone like to share with me some images of Heydar Aliyev Center with all of us here. I will wait for this point.

I have to go for taking my La Citadelle bus tour

Thread Information