Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Attractions?

Default Bangkok Attractions?

There are many attraction in Bangkok which attracts the people from all over the world.I,m a tourist by profession and explore many countries yet.In my experience i visit many places but Bangkok is really awesome.Its so impressive and beautiful.There are attraction like Wat Arun, Lumphini Park ,Golden Buddha,Jim Thompson House ,Siam Park City etc are attract the people from all over the world to visit Bangkok.I like the most one is Siam Park City.Its really a great fun out there.I like it so much.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Yes i like these attraction too much because Bangkok is my favorite place other than beaches in Thailand.I visit it the last year in my holidays and also really enjoyed my journey.Many of the tourists like me are come to that place to capture and know and to collect information about it and some families also right there to enjoy themselves.I really loved it.
    Mohammad Hooper

dude you are also my partner at this attraction of the Thailand no doubt this country is much good as compare to the other under develop countries all the places are much comfortable..How much day are you stay in Thailand?
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Personally I never have been to Thailand but I just hear about some attractions there by my uncle; who went to Thailand two years ago with his business partner. He told me the Golden Buddha and Wat Arun are the most attractive and unique religious places to visit there. Arjeet! I am interested to know your view about Golden Buddha and Wat Arun.

Lumphini Park ,Golden Buddha,Jim Thompson House ,Siam Park CityThis cities. these are favorite city in Bangkok. I really want to visit that place.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-28-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Default Bangkok tourist attractions

Check out top Bangkok tourist attractions here and you can also plan your Bangkok trip itineraries as per the given tourist attractions.

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

I visited Bangkok about a month ago after my boston washington bus tours with my sister. Wat Arun is a place that we liked there. This beautiful temple is located on the Thonburi side of the Chao Phraya River. It is also one of the most visited and oldest temples of Bangkok.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-27-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Bangkok is also famous with some good place Golden Buddha, Thompson House, Lumphini Park. Around the world tourist come to visit this places.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-27-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Bangkok is the most popular city of Thailand and it is the most famous destination for tourists. In 2013, this city cross-border of ranking. I visited this with my friends few years ago. We spent good time there and enjoy our journey. We will visit this city again and this time I will visit the attraction of Bangkok are Wat Suthat, Wat Ratchanatdaram, Jim Thompson House and Golden Buddha. 

Thread Information