Thread: Booking in thailand

Default Booking in thailand

Do i need always a passport to book a room in hotel for one night ?
    sorry for my english

you have to refer the online sites for booking for anything specifically including the hotel, airline ticket reservations....Booking in thailand is easy way to the web line....refer the free sites in online network....

Thailand is amazing & I don't think so ! You will have need to find out a better place in Thailand !
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-08-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Hello,
    You can book your hotel through many Hotel Booking Websites.
    Here a link of a websites: http://list.ly/list/qS-travel-hotel-booking
    Compass Tours offer a full range of tours - so whether you are looking for an easy or a strenuous trip, we can help you plan it.
    http://www.compasstours.com

Some big hotel are providing Visa facility in there offers. You can apply for Thailand visit visa throw them. I think it's quite easy to direct applying.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-20-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I don't think if you book online it will need any passport verification. But while personally booking a room at Thailand it will need passport verification.

Without passport your are not able to enter in Thailand. Yes you need passport when you personally booking your room. If you book online then then you have to show your passport at check in. All hotels have their own roles. May be someone not check passport of their clients.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-12-2014 at 10:30 AM.

I agree with you Arjeet ! here many strictly follow this rule in Thailand. Last year my one friends no think about this problem and follow an agent instruction., He apply and after this really disappoint in face many problems in his tour of Thailand that time I was busy in my day trip to nyc I have never been any help to my this friend in this matter.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-14-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Well, really good topic under discussion. I am totaly agree with Arjeet. In outside your home country passport plays the role of your identity, which is very important. Every one make sure that pasport is complusory for making a visit at outside you country and make plays very important role.

Nice conversation is going here about the online booking. Franky speaking, I have no idea bout these kinds of things. Because I always take my tours through bu tours. But after reading your conversion O get nice sort of stuff. By the way, I am taking a las vegas sightseeing tours and excited about my ths tour.

Thread Information