Thread: Winter plans

Default Winter plans

This winter I am going to New York from Montreal to enjoy my winter vacation. I have decide to some places which I will visit during my tour. Those names are Corning Museum, Thousand Islands and Ausable Chasm. But I am fulling blank about Corning Museum. I want to know about some information before going there. Anyone can share with me?

Hello Friend,

We're planning on driving to Montreal from New York City in December, we've never driven to Canada, and am just wondering, is this drive manageable or safe. If it snows, are the roads paved quickly or should I just forget about the whole trip. I plan to drive my GLK350, not sure yet if this car has 4wheeel drive (just bought this car this year). Do we need to have snow tires. We plan to explore the city and maybe spend a day or two at Mont tremblant. Please advise.

These are very place for visiting. I would like to visit that places in coming months.

picnic spots gurgaon | camping in kanatal

Winter planning you visit the most popular cities in India- Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour

In winter exploring New York is really a nice plan. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for you to be there in winter and so sure about that you willl have there a remarkable time.

In winter I have taken mine Los angelos to Grand Canyon South Rim tour with my friends. We have a great time there and do there many activities. Anywise harry which attractions you have visited In NY?? Would you like to share with all of us?

Akira! In new york I have visited at their many attractions like Central Park,Times Square,Little Italy,Museum of Modern Art,Brooklyn Bridge,Brooklyn Botanic Garden. I have a great time at this place and have good fun, so what say about these places.?

Herry! What a coincidence I have also explored all of these places in New York which you have shared in your post except Brooklyn Botanic Garden. All of these places are really nice in this destination. The large numbers of travelers explore these places each year. I will go there again after my bus tours from chicago to niagara falls.

Jason1 ! really good to see that you have also explored these places in an.I really like this and like to say you that you will explore the Brooklyn Botanic Garden for having fun and I am so sure about that it will ve really good and nice for you to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

I have already explored this attraction. Here going to share with you some images of this attractions.

Thread Information