Thread: Nice Night Sky View of Bangkok

Hybrid View

Default Nice Night Sky View of Bangkok

Guys,

I started taking aerial footages for almost a year. You may get some different perspectives from this footages. I will be on business trip next week to the Eastern part, so please tell me which other footages you would like me to take prior to coming to Thailand.

Rattanakosin Island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPsFrWnsEJ8
    Chao Phraya River https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkORUqqyOgA
    West Sathorn CBD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkFQRk6Hs_g

Apparently, Bangkok night life is not limited to pubs.

VTC Drone

VTCDrone! I checked your shared link, these are very awesome and tremendous. My uncle have been enjoyed there Thailand tour and also had seen the fabulous Night Sky View of Bangkok. He is just love with this view. I also have a wish to see this view with my own eyes.

I have seen many countries and city night views, but I like the Bangkok sky view at night is really nice and wonderful in the world. I hope I will again see this in my life. I want to, again and again, visit their ND enjoy its night beauty of sky themes. Now I share an image which I captured in my last tour of Bangkok. I hope you will like.

Tomammi! It's really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good kind of image with all of us. I really like this and would really love to try anything like anything like this and so sure about that watching ythis splended night view with my own eyes proved really best for me.

I would like to say that the shared link to the videos is not working. Can anyone share those links once again.
    Henry! You talking about which images? I haven't seen any images in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
    I would like to say that the shared link to the videos is not working. Can anyone share those links once again.
    Henry! You talking about which images? I haven't seen any images in this thread.
    I’m sorry to hear that the first link is not working. Maybe the video has been deleted or moved to another location.

The second and third links are working fine for me too. They show some videos of night views of Bangkok from different perspectives. They are very beautiful and captivating.

Henry was talking about some images that he saw on a website that shows the planets and constellations that are visible in the night sky in Bangkok. He shared the website with me in his previous message. You can check it out if you are interested in astronomy or astrology. It’s very interesting and informative.

Wow... all these views are amazing and remind me of my night tour there. I love how the city lights contrast with the stars so glow and so shine. Seems like a magical place to visit. If you want to see more views like this then you must check https://www.earthcam.com/world/thail...k/?cam=bangkok as I love to watch my favorite places from them. I can find out the best time to see them and how bright they are. Must check them and share your views with me.

Thread Information