Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any good Island in Thailand ?

Default Is there any good Island in Thailand ?

I want to know good Island in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-17-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Jaftergdtyt! Here i am going to tell you some good and nice Island in Thailand are, Ko Lipe, Ko Lanta, Ko Samet, Ko Samet, Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Koh Tao, and also Ko Phi Phi is my personally favorite Island around the Thailand. I visited there before to months with my cousin It was very good experience for both of us.

Jaftergdtyt! Here I am going to share some famous Islands of Thailand with you. Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao, Ko Chang District, Ko Phi Phi Lee and Khao Phing Kan are some of those. I will suggest you that you must go there. I am sure you will have there great fun time. Don't forget to share your experience with all of us after coming back.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-17-2015 at 11:01 AM.

There are many Island in Thailand. Ko Phi Don, Ko Pha Ngan and Ko Rang Ko Chang these are best Island in this place. My family visited these islands and spent good time. They have enjoyed their Diving at Chaloklum Diving. That experience was great. Tropical Dive Club, Haad Yao Divers also best places for divers. I visit these divers in my various tours. I am sure if you will visit there so you will enjoy there.

Asia! I like your sharing names of islands which you mentioned in your post. I visited last year Ko Rang Ko Chang island. I really like its watercolour. It has much natural beauty and many visitors to visit there in every year. I heard some information about this island like This island in the southwestern part of the Ko Chang archipelago on the southeastern edge of Thailand. The island rises up out of 60m of water in most places and has few beaches. But Its beaches are popular for enjoyable journey.

It's really good Ko Rang Ko Chang Island. it's looking good in pictures.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-07-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Nice Posts, thanks for providing good Island in Thailand. If you can enjoy the India Tour Packages who desire the different ways of expedition.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-20-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Wow, I feel happy you like to share with us all personal experience and this beautiful image of age. I have been visited India and I want to go there again but this tie I will go Inda's this attraction with my belove it's a great lover landmark so I wish I will great fun there. What's your point of view India's big tourist attraction?

Guys! This thread is opened for talk about the Thailand Island. So if all of you talk about different places, then you open a new thread. In this way, we will talk about in this way and all the places can't not mix. But anyway, I appreciate all of you for this nice sharing.

I am going to share with you those islands names.
    Ko Chang District
    Ko Samet
    Ko Phi Phi Don
    Ko Lan
    Ko Sukorn

Thread Information