Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: samui attractions

Default samui attractions

Which places in ko samui, thailand are the main attractions and things to do?

Tizalee, Now i am going to share with you beautiful attraction of Samui. Koh Samui Island safari it is the famous park of there, when we explored there we took elephent ride to. It is also my favorite destination around the world.

Tizalee, I would like to share names of beautiful attractions in Koh Samui. Koh Samui Island safari and Na Muang Safari Park are my favorite attractions in Koh Samui. Na Muang Safari Park is an amazing place for the visitors. Here the visitors can enjoy the activities of nature and animals. It is a great place to explore.

What will you guys suggest me about tour from boston to washington, d.c ?

I am going to share some attractions names of samui
    Wat Khunaram
    Na Muang Waterfall
    Big Buddha Temple
    Ang Thong Marine Park

I am recently back from niagara falls tours.

Asia! I liked your shared names that are cool and wonderful. But I have visited Na Muang Waterfall only with my father. I have enjoyed lots of things there. This waterfall is my one of best waterfall. I want to visit this fall again. But now I am planning for my winter vacations tour. I am a little bit confuse about London and Pairs. So anyone suggest me about this.

Have you any idea about package tour to niagara falls from new york.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Na Muang Waterfall Has a lot of natural look in his view. In every year, many visit lovers to visit of this waterfall. I have been visited twice in my life with my whole family in summer vacations. We have been great fun there with younger brothers and cousins. Like climbing, shower in this waterfall and many other funny things there. Can anyone share some your tour about activities?
    Last edited by tomammi; 12-04-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Tomammi! You have shared wonderful image. This image shows the natural beauty. Na Muang Waterfall is my one favorite attraction. I have visited this attraction few months ago with my uncle. Honestly speaking, My experience was awesome in this fall. Climbing is my favorite activities we do there and enjoy there. I want this tour to visit again and again.

In Samui, You have many things for an enjoyable place. interesting points and classes. Like cooking classes are available for touring. Boating tours, Escape games, and many shops for shopping. I was great fun there with my friends. I want to again visit there after my Washington tour.

Angthong National Marine Park is an exciting place to visit in Samui Where I love to spend time. I love this and wants to go there again and would like to recommend it to all of you guys. Is there anyone who love to go there and had fun there?
    I am curious to know and looking for more replies.

I like this National park. I visited never this park but my younger sister visited there and I see album of this park. This park has a beautiful look and has great natural attraction in its view. Now I have a plan to visit there in my summer vacation.

Thread Information