Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which season is good for Thailand tour ?

According to my opinion Winters is a best season to visit Thailand. I have traveled there in winters season with all my family and got it really a promising destination. I enjoyed there the fun of tracking on snow fall, climbing through the mountains and sledding. So I will like to refer this beautiful attraction to all other visitors.

Its depend on tourists opinion. But January to March is the best time to visit Thailand. Humidity and temperatures are slightly lower during these months other than its normal average temperature is around 32°. It is the most popular destination. If you visit this city, then book your accommodation in advance otherwise you could face many problems.

There are three sessions best for visiting. first of all May to Oct (rainy), 2nd Nov to Feb (cool), 3rd March to May (hot). now its depend on tourist who want to visit in hot session and cool. but I think Rainy session is best for the visit there. because

tomammi! Your image is outstanding. I agree with your cool and rainy season are best to visit this place. My friend wants to visit this place and know to the best season for this. After reading your post now I freely tell her. I am sure this information proves helpful to take his tour. You have visited this place personally?

tomammi! you have shared really nice image.I like this destination very much and like to be there after my 2 day niagara tour with my few family members but I have no idea about its attractions. Would you like to share some destinations names. Make quick reply and let me know.

Thread Information