Thread: Thailand tourism!

Default Thailand tourism!

Recently just before my niagara falls tour from new york I spent 15 days with my family in Thailand and had a lovely time there. I used to visit some wonderful attractions there. It was a great fun for me to travel through its temples especially Wat Traimit; to see the Golden Buddha (world's largest solid gold statue). Guys! Let me know your view about Thailand tourism.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-11-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Thailand is my favorite traveling destinations around the world. I visited this paradise many times in my life but every time I found it more attractive and wonderful. I like its beaches, islands, temples, parks and museums. This state rich in natural beauty as well as in heritage sights.

There are very nice Temple of Budhha.

Must go for Bangkok Grand Palace Temples of Bangkok

Grand Palace Temples is a really nice spot for travelling lover. I visited once there, but now I have a plan to visit again in this palace with my family. Every year thousands fo visitors must visit there and see its structure. This palace has great attention infamous places of Bankok.

Grand Palace Temples is new name for me and would like to know about it. I think to tomammi can help me in this matter because she visited it and knows much about it. so, buddy let me know which places are attractive to see near Grand Palace. Moreover, let me know what to do in Bankok according to your point of view?

Grand Palace has much attraction in around it. I share same name of its around attractions. I hope you will enjoy there. The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. nearest attraction of it Like Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bangkok Urban Adventures, Wat Pho, Mini Angkor Wat, Khlong Saen Saep Boat Service and some others I hope you will like my info.

Grand Palace is a really nice place for exploring. I like to be there as soon as possible with my father and so sure about that this will prove a nice kind of tour for me and have lot of fun there and so sure that I will back with many pleasant memories.

Here I do agree with you buddy Grand Palace us a nice destination in Thailand. Where every year thousand of visitors go and come back with pleasant memories. I also would love to try something like this when ever I will free from mine washington dc tours from nj. What say guys how it will be?

Really, good to see that all of you have shared here trully nice information about Thailand. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really nice to trying for me and will have alot of fun there when I am there.

Thread Information