Thread: New comer

Default New comer

Hello to everyone,i am new at this forum its my first post Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment and i want to become permanent member of this forum because i like it and community is superb there..

Welcome to the http://forum.discoverythailand.com/index.php daren! This forum is a nice platform to discuss attractions and tourism around the Thailand. As well as it is good to grow knowledge about Thailand. I hope you will enjoy your participation here.

I feel good here you share this site for the help of travelling lovers. I visited many times in my life Thailand and now I have a plan to again when I visit here I will help with this site. I know here many traveling lovers to share experiences with us.

Good to know that all of you like to talk about travel which is good. Now I like to know about your favriote places in thailand and that places that you will want to explore there. So make quick reply and let me know?

I am also very happy to know that all of you guys love travelling like me.
    Anyway Harry I have no idea about them but I always love to explore planted destinations which rushed with lots of natural beauty and scenery. What will you say about these kinds of attractions dude?

Happy to go with washington dc tours from nj.

daren! really good to see that you have joined this community. I like to say welcome here and so sure about that this will be really good for you to be part of this community, Well now I want to know about your travel experience on different places of the world.

Thread Information