Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do on Thailand Tour?

I say, well come to Shaila. This community is best for getting the information about traveling. All the members of this community have shared very nice information about traveling. I am sure you will also get lots of information through the members of this community. Let me know about your some favorite places.
    Last edited by Jason1; 12-08-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Hi
    Shaila welcome on this board.
    Jason1! I am going to agree with you here many travelling lovers share his personal experience or views about travelling destinies. Shaila! What's your hobby? I hope you will gain many new things from here.

being a member of this community I also want to say warmly welcome in this community to you Shaila. Like all others I am also curious to know about your hobbies. Would you like to share with all of us? If yes then reply us soon.

Akira! I like to share with you my next plan of a tour in Us. In last night, I had booked my bus tour from nyc to washington dc. SO now I feel that I have never good information about this tour so have you ever listen to any information about the tour from your travelling freaks.

Don't be sad buddy if you have no information about this tour.Here I am going to share some information about it's tour.
    Philadelphia
    Washington DC
    Princeton University
    Baltimore,
    I would like if you any other kinds of information I always be there.

Wow, graet dude you have shared really nice names of destinations. Akira! I like to say that thanks for sharing these beautiful names of destination. I well know these are the best for tarvelling point of view. Can you like to share with me your personal experince of Washington DC?

Yes here I am going to share my personal view about Dc. I have visited this place last year with my family. We have a good fun time thee because we have explored all those attraction which I have mentioned in my above pot. That was awesome experience of my life. I can't forget this tour. I would love to be there again in my life.

I am going to take again mine Yosemite National Park from San Jose.

You have enjoyed your DC tour and spend nice time there. I am sure during your this tour, you have explored there famous places of this destination. I am keen to know about those destinations. which you have explored there during your tour.

I like to share with all of your Washington DC is a big destination for having fun. so now I want to know about your point of interest in Washington DC. It is a beautiful destination for travelling lovers. I have been visited many times in my life. So can you like to share with me your travelling experience of Washington DC.

I have explored during my Dc tour those attractions which I am going to shre wit all of you.
    United States Capitol
    National Air and Space Museum
    Smithsonian Institution Building
    National Portrait Gallery and these kinds of others.
    Which is your plan?

Thread Information