Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do on Thailand Tour?

Default What to do on Thailand Tour?

Going to Phuket and Krabi for 6 days with my wife in January and i have no idea that which place and what i do in Thailand and And what activities/spots would you suggest should be on our top priority?
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

About 2 months ago after enjoyed my american east coast tours with my wife I have decided to visit Krabi. During last few years it became one of the most popular tourist destination among the tourist. It attracts travelers for its spectacular coastline, lush, verdant interiors and lots of water sports and rock climbing. I want to suggest you must visit; 4 Island, Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool and Phi Phi islands during your trip.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-28-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Last month, With my friend, I have visited Thailand. For that tour, I have consulted a travel agency. I will say that it's really very interesting place.

day picnic near delhi | picnic spots delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 11-03-2014 at 06:16 AM.

You are right gopkrtindd, it is an interesting place to see. Can you tell me which kind of activities you have been enjoyed there? Or tell me about few places that you liked there.

I'm a beach lover! (I'm actually currently in the Philippines and will be going to Puerto Galera tomorrow and Boracay next week, yay!) I love Thailand's amazing beaches and Krabi and Koh Samui are just at the top of my list. There's a lot of amazing stuff to do in Phuket and Krabi like snorkeling, scuba diving, cruising, getting a Thai massage and trying out the local dishes. The Tom Yung Goong and Pad Thai are a must-try!

I think if you are in Thailand the first thing you need to do is visiting Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is one of the city’s main night-time attraction, for day i will choose Pai is just as popular among Thais as foreigners.

There many things to do in Thailand. When I visit Thailand with my friends, we are doing there Take a tuk tuk, Visit the King Cobra village, Take a long boat through Bangkok and many things. I am sure if you do there these things you have spent great time there.

Last year my friend have been spending some days in Thailand. When he come back from this tour so told me some special things who enjoy there, elephant ride, boating, cycling, swimming and eat some food items Tom Yam Goong, Pad Thai, Kuay Tiew (Noodle Soup) etc. There are many food items and hotels facilities in neat&clean condition.

You have shared very sufficient information about Thailand. Boating is my favorite activities. I also enjoy this activity when I visited Thailand. The others activities names which you have mentioned in your post, those are also good. After reading your post I think your friend spent outstanding time there. Would you like to tell me some information about niagara falls tour package deals

I am a new member here in this community and have huge interest in traveling actually it is the purpose of my life. Through reading these posts just felt that I will spent there good time with all of you. SO guys I will like to say that keep sharing like this time in future also.

Thread Information