Thread: Thailand attractions!

Default Thailand attractions!

Next week I am going to visit Thailand with my friends and we have planned to spend one week there. We want to visit all its famous attractions. Is there any member who can guide me about the best places to visit there? I really need suggestions regarding attractions things to do in Thailand.
    Last edited by jacky; 07-23-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Next week I am going to visit Thailand with my friends and we have planned to spend one week there. We want to visit all its famous attractions. Is there any member who can guide me about the best places to visit there? I really need suggestions regarding attractions things to do in Thailand.
    Last edited by jacky; 07-28-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Well jacky, I am very happy to know this you are going to Thailand. It is a beautiful region to see for nature lover. I visited this country many times in my life because I love this state due to its rich natural beauty. It is also known as the land of smiles. Must visit these places during your trip; Ko Phi Phi, Koh Tao, Phang Nga Bay, Railay and Similan Islands.

The Similan Islands is a group of islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast of Thailand.I like to visit again and again visit there. Ko Similan is the largest island. There is a total of 11 islands. The sea in the area has an average depth of 60 feet. I love its beach sides. I have a plan to visit there in my next tour.

Top rated tourist attractions in Thailand are:
    • Railay beach
    • Koh Phi Phi
    • The Grand Palace, Bangkok
    • Sunday Walking Street,Chiang Mai
    • Pai
    • Khao Yai National Park
    • Sukhothai Old City
    • Historic City of Ayutthaya
    • Doi Suthep
    • Floating Markets

Khao Yai National Park is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I visited many times in Thailand for having fun and see its this attraction. Now I am enjoying my bus tours from new york city. After this tour I will go for enjoyment with my friends for Thailand and must visit its Koh Phi Phi attrection. I will see in my this tour.

Realy good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Thailand. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

It is very useful tips to get shared the Thailand attractions points for the tourists. I have really excited to see it. Now days i have plan to make new destination of India. I have a plan to book luxury trip in Same Day Agra tour with wonderful sightseeing of there.

I am going to share with all of you some most famous Thailand attractions names.
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Khao Yai National Park
    Golden Buddha
    Wat Chedi Luang
    Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
    Lumphini Park

Khao Yai National Park is really the best kind of National park in Hin Tung, Thailand. This is really the best kind of place for all nature lovers. I just love it a lot and love to be there around it again and again in my life. I am sure that things like these to trying will b prove really amazing for me.

Thread Information