Thread: It gonna be better for Thailand!!!!!

Default It gonna be better for Thailand!!!!!

Just came across this.... do you think it gonna be better?

The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), currently overseeing Thailand’s administration, has launched a raft of measures aimed at improving the experience of travellers and tourists visiting the kingdom, as well as showing its commitment in welcoming visitors.

The NCPO announced last week that the taxi queues at Suvarnabhumi Airport are to be computerised in an effort to cut down on illicit control of cab operations. Under the new computerised system, the passenger queues will be managed by a card system and drivers will have to accept the fairs that they are assigned whatever the distance.

The fee for passengers taking a taxi from the queue to any destinations in Bangkok and the vicinity will remain at 50 Baht on top of the metre fares, which will always start at 35 Baht.

This announcement followed the previous week’s clampdown on illegal airport taxi operations and the clearing out of more than 100 businesses operating along the beachfronts at Surin, Bang Tao, Laypang and Layan Beaches in Phuket, one of Thailand’s most popular beach resort destinations. It is understood that similar evictions will be rolled out at other beaches in Phuket including Nai Harn, Patong and Kamala.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), overseeing the country’s tourism marketing, is backing the measures saying that these actions will help to enhance the image of Thailand as one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations in line with the current tourism campaign, “Amazing Thailand: It Begins with the People…”

TAT Governor, Mr. Thawatchai Arunyik said, “By tackling the taxi management issue at Thailand’s major gateways as well as combatting the encroachment of beaches in order to return them to their natural states, will help promote Thailand as a welcoming and safe destination as well as draw more visitors to the kingdom.”
    http://www.tatnews.org/phukets-hotel...obust-q1-2014/

I also appreciate your visit. But I share some important information for Thailand. Might help you more confidence In Thailand like I do:
    Thailand is always ready to welcome tourists with a friendly smile. Visitors planning to visit the kingdom need not worry about the country being under the administration of the National Council for peace and Order (NCPO) as that has had no impact on Thailand tourism at all. Thailand remains a safe tourist destination, offering a wide variety of tourist attraction, ranging from unique culture, abundant natural beauty and remarkable Varity of activities, including soft adventure, shopping and medical tourism.

Yes its better for Thailand but i want to know that why you are creating that type of question i think its not good for the Thailand but i am again going to the tour of Thailand..
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

That's really nice and I appreciate it. it would be better for Thailand.

picnic spots near gurgaon | day picnic near delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 12-15-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Thread Information