Thread: Best Budget Accommodation in Thailand?

Default Best Budget Accommodation in Thailand?

I will be traveling to Thailand for 3 weeks in August for the honeymoon budget is very less due to recent wedding expense. I am on a pretty tight budget and was wondering where the best budget accommodations are?
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Arjeet! I am also planning to go to Thailand next month after completing my grand canyon tour from los angeles. I am going to choose Tune Hotel Asoke, Bangkok. I search out some details about this hotel. It is home to 130 bedrooms with extremely comfortable, safe and clean environment. Its other services are also nice and cheap. Arjeet! I think you should also choose this hotel to stay during your tour. For further information visit: http://yqtravelling.com/2012/11/21/r...asoke-bangkok/
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-16-2014 at 08:43 AM.

I have visited Thailand 3 times with my friends. In one week, I will visit there so I am I am looking for good hotel package in Thailand.

day picnic near delhi | picnic spots near delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 01-13-2015 at 05:45 AM.

I like to share with you best package in Thailand of its hotel where you will enjoy Bouns night and many hotel facilities. On my opinion its Oriental Residence Bangkok is a really nice accommodation for staying point of view. I hope you will like this suggestion.

I have to go for taking tour marthas vineyard

All of you have shared here trully nice information about Best Budget Accommodation in Thailand. I really like this information and so sure about that this will prove really helpful for me and for other members of this community.
    Good choice for having fun1000 Islands tour from Flushing NY

I am going to agree with both of you. In this thread shared great stuff about the Best Budget Accommodation in Thailand. I have got a really nice stuff about this through the member’s posts. I am sure the other readers also get nice sort of stuff about this through this thread. SO keep it up.

Thread Information