FYI:

Below is the statement from TAT which makes me more assure of my travel plan. I think this might help you all so i posted this info for you:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is pleased to announce that all tourism-related businesses and services in destinations throughout the kingdom have resumed normal operations following the lifting of nationwide curfew as of last Friday (TAT Newsroom: Breaking News! Nationwide curfew lifted from 13 June 2014).
The lifting of nationwide curfew by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), currently overseeing Thailand’s administration, came after the council gradually lifted curfew in major Thai tourist destinations over the last two weeks, thus demonstrating the council’s commitment to promote Thailand’s tourism.
TAT wants to assure all tourists visiting the kingdom that “it’s business as usual in Thailand” and that tourism remains unaffected by the current political transition period.
Thailand is always ready to welcome tourists to come here to enjoy their days in the sun and taking in the sights of the temples, mountains and beaches, as well as treating themselves to the many fine-dining, nightlife, spa treatment and shopping for which the country is famous.
All tourism-related businesses and services as well as all airports throughout Thailand, including at key destinations including Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ko Samui, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Phang-nga are operating as per normal.
For more information, contact TAT Call Centre 1672.
- See more at: http://www.tatnews.org/tourism-back-....Zs702Cbl.dpuf