Thread: Thailand is back to Normal.... Yay !! my trip can still going on

Default Thailand is back to Normal.... Yay !! my trip can still going on

FYI:

Below is the statement from TAT which makes me more assure of my travel plan. I think this might help you all so i posted this info for you:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is pleased to announce that all tourism-related businesses and services in destinations throughout the kingdom have resumed normal operations following the lifting of nationwide curfew as of last Friday (TAT Newsroom: Breaking News! Nationwide curfew lifted from 13 June 2014).
    The lifting of nationwide curfew by the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), currently overseeing Thailand’s administration, came after the council gradually lifted curfew in major Thai tourist destinations over the last two weeks, thus demonstrating the council’s commitment to promote Thailand’s tourism.
    TAT wants to assure all tourists visiting the kingdom that “it’s business as usual in Thailand” and that tourism remains unaffected by the current political transition period.
    Thailand is always ready to welcome tourists to come here to enjoy their days in the sun and taking in the sights of the temples, mountains and beaches, as well as treating themselves to the many fine-dining, nightlife, spa treatment and shopping for which the country is famous.
    All tourism-related businesses and services as well as all airports throughout Thailand, including at key destinations including Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ko Samui, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Phang-nga are operating as per normal.
    For more information, contact TAT Call Centre 1672.
    - See more at: http://www.tatnews.org/tourism-back-....Zs702Cbl.dpuf

Thank God, after this long period of time finally we can travel to Thailand easily happy after.

Really good top see this great news, I really like this and very happy for this. I am like to share this great news with my all friends and so sure about that they will really like this.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-14-2016 at 03:29 AM.

This is actually great! There are so many things to do in Thailand and so many cities to visit there. I've been to Thailand for like 5 times and I'm happy to say that I'm loving the place each time probably because people there are hospitableplus you can do so many things without being intimidated at all. If you want to know how to get around bangkok you can see it here: http://bangkok.klapsons.com/getting-around-bangkok/

limdrew37 ! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good views about Thailand, I really like this and like to say that the link shared by you are also real;ly nice and good. I have got from this a really massive information/

Thread Information