Thread: Travelling to Thailand?

Default Travelling to Thailand?

We all are thinking of travelling to Thailand in the next few weeks for a 2 month stay but we have no much idea which hotel is best or which things are required during the travelling?
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Arjeet,
    Your good idea for going to travel in Thailand. Thailand is very stunning and much greater country. I really like Thailand country. Thailand is my favorite country all over the world. I would like to share best hotels in Thailand. Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, Unique grand hotel and Truly heaven on Earth is my best hotels in Thailand. When you going to travel for Thailand you must be keep some nesscery thing likes as your passport should be must, some extra money, money for easy way to use ATM card, some dry fruit, 3 pair of shows, extra cloths and umbrella use for rain condition.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-01-2014 at 10:55 AM.

I have spent 15 days in Thailand with my family; just before my nyc to niagara falls bus tour. We stayed in Bangkok City Hotel and enjoyed there a lot. This hotel is a nice place to stay there with Good Price. It offers good customer services and the staff is also friendly. I love the enjoyed moment that I spend there.
    Last edited by jacky; 09-03-2014 at 10:34 AM.

I have two time traveled to Thailand. Thailand really attractive country. now I also want to spend some days in Thailand so I also want to know some attractive destination in Thailands.

one day picnic near delhi | day picnic in gurgaon
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 10-07-2014 at 06:35 AM.

I read your post You have information about Thailand, but now I have no idea about its attractions. I have visited just one time there, but due to shortage time, I never visit more attractions now I have a plan to visit there in my winter holidays. If you share some attraction's name I try to visit all places which are most famous in Thailand. I will wait of your informative reply.

Grand Palace
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Wat Arun
    Phi Phi Islands
    Khao Yai National Park
    Ko Pha Ngan
    Golden Buddha
    tomammi ! These above-listed places are really great and realy famous in Thailand in traveling point of view. I just have really geat time at that while enjoying my last summer vacations there. Now I have a great plan to enjoy the boston tour from new york and really sure about that things like that to trying will prove realy great.

Thread Information