Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai favorite food

Default Thai favorite food

I like good food, wondering where is a good place in Thailand that is not a tourist trap in terms of money..Its essential for the tourist that they eat fresh food during the tour...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I am very excited because I am going to visit Thailand next week with my friend. We have planned to spend one week there and here I am looking for some affordable dining options to enjoy best Thai food. I love Thai chicken. Arjeet! Can you guide me about the best restaurants there?

jacky, here I want to suggest you a perfect place for Thai food. I think you can find all famous dishes of Thailand at this spot. This area is filled with restaurants, markets, street stalls and carts. It is also one of the oldest and famous places for food.

Yes, I agreed with you LANFORD! I visited many times in my life Thailand. Thailand has different items in food dishes. I really like when I visit any place of the world, I try its best dishes and famous food items there. But Thai food is known its taste, ingredient and recipes. But my favorite dish is Thai noodle soup vegetarian. I want to try again in my life.

tomammi! realkly goosd to see that ypu have shared here a nice dish of Thailand. I really like this and so sure that it is very delicious. I really like to try this one must.

I love Thai cuisine because of their selection of yummy and spicy dishes. I love their Pad Thai and green curry. If you are not familiar with some of their delicious dishes you can check them out here http://bangkok.klapsons.com/the-top-...ry-in-bangkok/ (if not permitted please delete the link).

Let me share with you some images of Pad Thai and green curry which I have captured there during eating.
    Pad Thai

green curry

Jason1! Its so much good to see that you have shared here really great kind of images of Pad Thai and green curry. I really like this and really like to try something like thsi for sure. so really thanks for that sharing.

It is my goodness you like my shared images of Pad Thai and green curry. Yeah, you must try to something like this. I am sure you must like it. In fact, I also enjoy this lovely and tasty food there whenever I explore this destination again.

Jason1,, Its good to know that you also love to do this sort of fun things. Like to get fun with this for sure.

Thread Information