Thread: What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for typical tourists?

Hybrid View

Default What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for typical tourists?

Hi,we are wondering which is the best area to stay in Bangkok for a family of 4 for visiting typical tourist sites like Grand Palace and many more but i do not find any place which is best for stay for my family..you can help me at this situation because i will again think in next month to go for the tour of Thailand....
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Arjeet, according to me "Amanta Ratchada" is a best place to stay in Bangkok. It is a best place for those looking for bargain accommodation. It is located near the MRT station and Thailand Cultural Center. They offer the services of stylish two-room mini-apartments, with giant bathtub, kitchenette, washing machine, TV, lounge area and balcony.

Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan is a nice hotel to stay in Bangkok. It is nearby the Central Chidlom mall. My sister stayed in this hotel when she visited Bangkok. She has told me that this hotel service is best. And the tourist feels very comfortable there. I suggest you stay in this hotel when you will visit Bangkok.

I have a plan to visit Bangkok, but before read your post I have no idea about where I stay in Bangkok, but now I have to decide I must visit there and select this hotel to stay. Your post has been really helpful for me. If you have some help about any place I am here I will suggest to you for your tour.

Thread Information