Thread: Thailand travel tips!!??

Default Thailand travel tips!!??

My are planning on going to Thailand next summer for 4 weeks but all have no experience of the Thai and no tips i want some tips for the traveling in Thailand because we are all new and its first tour to the Thailand...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I am also going to visit Thailand but I want to go there for one week with my friends. I need some suggestion regarding attractions and tips to make my travel full of fun. Arjeet! Have you come back from Thailand summer tour? If yes then let me know about your experience.

Your good decision travel in Thailand. I appreciate your planning. Because Thailand is very good looking country in the world. It has a lot of beautiful beaches. I really like Thailand. When you going to Thailand you must be tourism lofty seasons is from October to April. When the weather is generally at its coolest. Adjustment is at its most expensive and tourist destinations are most packed out of any time of year. You should be must keep necessary things. Like as extra money, 2 or 3 pair of shows, extra clothes, water bottles, some dry fruits.

You can see the camping banff national park has great fun and sources of enjoyment.

as fas as travelling tip is concerned you should pack less but important things, no need to carry expensive things like jewellery. and it is better to have a contact in host country. you should have emergency phone numbers. Most Thai’s will accept a handshake but their traditional form of greeting is the wai – a prayer-like gesture where the palms are pressed together. its good to have some know how of the culture and language of thailand so that you can communicate easily and can enjoy as much as u can...have a safe journey...Stay blessed.!!!
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Arjeet, I think these tips are really beneficial for all travelers. You have a lot of knowledge about Thai's culture and traditions. After reading these tips I think every visitor can visit this country very easily without any worry. I also used this bus company during my USA trip. I found Get bus ticket very helpful for booking tickets.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-30-2015 at 10:15 AM.

I am also planning for Thailand Tour but I have no Idea about this .

picnic spots near delhi | day picnic in delhi ncr
    Last edited by amdtreypt; 02-02-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Check out for accommodation, food and transportation costs.

Thread Information