Thread: Pattaya famous for what?

Hybrid View

Default Pattaya famous for what?

Pattaya actually famous for its sea beach and a great water tunnel inside the sea which greatly attract the people and tourist especially from all over the world.From this tunnel you can see sea life properly like sharks.dolphins,sea horse,turtlesetc.I also visit it at once and i like this too much.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

You are right Arjeet, Pattaya is very famous all over the world for its beautiful and attractive beaches. "Jomtien Beach" is one of my favorite beaches there. This beach is very famous for its; golden sand, bright sun and clear sea water. It is a best place to enjoy the vacations with family and friends. It offers pleasant atmosphere to its visitors. Its famous activities include; swimming, windsurfing and many other.

You are right. But I am going to share some more things which the tourists like in Pattaya and this place famous due to it. Elephant Trekking, Museums and Gallery, Food, Beaches and Walking Street in Pattaya. I like this place bur to its museums because I am a history lover. I am interested to see historical places.

There are many reasons for which Pattaya is famous. Some of the reasons are mentioned as under:

• Pattaya Walking Street
    • Sanctuary of Truth
    • Cabaret Shows
    • Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
    • Pattaya Floating Market
    • Art in Paradise
    • Buddha Hill (Wat Phra Khao Yai)
    • Flight of the Gibbon
    • Khao Chi Chan
    • Museums & Gallery
    • Elephant Trekking
    • Food
    • Central Festival Mall

The Buddha hill is a really wonderful destination for visiting lovers. It has enormous golden colored 18 meters high Buddha hill. Which dominates the area and It is the biggest in Chonburi province of Thailand. I want to visit again in my life, but now I share an image of Buddha hill.

tomammi! Really god to see that you have shared here really nice and good image of Buddha hill. I have never been at there in my life till yet but would really like to make a move t there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

You now what guys??? I have no words to say something about your sharing post which is really very informative and rushed with lots of useful stuff, after this, I feel no hesitation say that guy after reading this visitors can be there without any hesitation.

tomammi! what a cool and wonderful image you have shared in your post. The Buddha hill is a wonderful destination for exploring in my life, I have explored this destination only one time. My experience was great there. I can never forget my those moments which I have spent there.

My trips from new york was awesome.

Thread Information