Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Attractions?

Jason1! I would like to suggest you must visit in your next tour of Thailand Chinatown. I share its address with you 6 Yaowarat Rd, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand. I hope you will a lot of fun there. I visited any times there and I want to visit again and again there for having fun with my friends in Chinatown of Thailand.

Your shared image is nice. In your last post, you shared the address of this attraction. Thi information proves useful for all the travelers and this information is also useful for me. I have explored this attraction before mine us west coast tours from san francisco few days ago. I really like this attraction and wish to want to exp[klore this attraction again.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-23-2016 at 08:48 AM.

I read in you post ( I have explored this attraction before mine us west coast tours from san Francisco few days ago). Can you share your personal experience with us which you enjoy in this tour? I will wait for ofyour reply which will be informative for me.

I had taken west coast tours from san Francisco at least. My experience was great on this tour. I have spent a great time there and enjoyed my journey. Through this tour I have explored different kinds of places. I feel comfortable during my tour. This site is best for taking any tour. I suggest you must take a one tour through this site.

According to my aunt, Its Departure City: Las Vegas, NV US; Los Angeles, CA US. She told me that its attractions which we can be explored in this tour like the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. What you say, Is it right or not?

Yeah, Your aunt is right about the Departure City and attractions, which I have explored there during my tour. After reading your post I think your aunt taken this tour. Let me know about your aunt experience about this tour. I am sure she also spent a great time there which I had.

Yeah, She had a great fun there and after coming back, she told me that you will go there must in your future life. I hope I will go there soon. She has been seeing its many attractions and stay its lovely accommodation on this tour. I hope I will enjoy in this tour free hotel facility.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-23-2016 at 08:52 AM.

I am sure you must spend a great time there and enjoy your journey which she had. I am sure after taking one tour through this site, you must take your next tours through this site. Because this site is best for taking any tour. You must share your tour story whenever you take this tour.

Yeah, Now in last day I was some back from my this tour and I had great fun there and I would like to suggest you must visit there soon. I had explored there mnay attrections and also enjoyed there its free hotel facility. Whats your plan of future tour Jason1!?

You have enjoyed there lots of fun and spent great time there. You say that you have explored there many attractions. So I want to know about those attractions names which you have explored there. Now I share no decided any place which I will explore in future. Because now I am busy in my exams.

Thread Information