Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Attractions?

Department Store, Bangkok, Thailand is one of the best visit for tourists

Bhagatwebcreation! Have you personally visited this city? If your answer is yes, then shared your experiences with me. I am interested to know the opinion of other tourists about Bangkok.

I must say that all the members are huge information about Bangkok. I have visited Bangkok, but I have never visited Wat Ratchanatdaram and Golden Buddha. I have heard about this through ‎the above post. Tizalee you have mentioned this name in your post so can you share brief information about this? I am waiting for your next reply.

Golden Buddha Is a great temple in Bangkok. I did not visit this temple, but when I visited in Bangkok My tour is so short just 3 days so many attractions I missed. Now, after this tour bus trip to niagara falls from nj I have to plan visits again, in Bangkok and I will see all attractions which I missed.

tomammi! First of all i must to say that you must share your experience with all of us after completing your tour. You say that you visit Bangkok again. So i am going to share some attraction names which you must visit when you visit Bangkok again. Those are
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Wat Arun
    Golden Buddha
    Lumphini Park

Temples of Bangkok are much familiar in travelers and give them a chance to see the architecture of this country. I love this city and would like to say it is a hub of culture in Thailand where annually a large number of visitors to see its sacred places. I hope it will be fun time for me if I will go there again.

I visited many times in Golden Buddha (Thailand). This place is really nice for travelling point of view. I have some knowledge about this. This historic temple features a gilded exterior, exhibitions & a massive golden statue of Buddha. I want to again visit there.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

Top famous things to do in Bangkok are:

• Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw
    • Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
    • Floating Market
    • Chinatown (Yaowarat)
    • Wat Pho
    • Chao Phraya River & Waterways
    • Chatuchak Weekend Market
    • Khao San Road
    • Soi Cowboy
    • Jim Thompson’s House

I visited last year in Thailand and I had great fun there with my friends now I am enjoying my tours from nyc to Niagara falls. Now I am going to share some knowledge about Grand Palace like The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life.

tizalee! In your post, you have shared about the things which the tourists could do there. Which is good. All the things are cool and nice. If I visit Thailand again, then I will do there all the things during my tour. I am sure all these names are proving helpful for all the readers.

Thread Information