Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Attractions?

I am also going to share with you those attractions names of Bangkok. Which are my favorite.
    Jim Thompson House
    Golden Buddha
    Wat Arun
    Grand Palace
    Those are my favorite attractions in this destination.

Wow, What a coincident, which have your favourite attraction are in Bangkok, same of my Bangkok favourite attractions. I like to share with you Bangkok have many attractions, but most of the famous are these which you have used in your post and my best attractions of Bangkok.

I have been great fun in cape cod tours

Oh happy to know that both of your choice are same guys about Bangkok. It seems that you have a craze of this beautiful destination. Am I right ? If yes then who would like to share his experience with all of us firstly?I will wait for your reply guys.

‎Asia ! you have shared really nice and good information about Bangkok. Thew destinations names are truly nice and good that you have explored during your this tour, I also like to go there again in my free time to again see thew beauty of this place.

Akira! Yeah, you are right. I like these types of places. You asked me about my experience. which was awesome. In these places I have enjoyed there many adventure activities. In my life, I wish, I could explore these places again.

Have you any idea about new york and niagara falls tour packages?

Jason1 ! wow, its means you have great time spend in Bangkok. so now I like to share with you I read in your last line of your post like ( Have you any idea about new york and Niagara falls tour packages?) So I have been taken this tour at once in my life and on this tour I was explored it's these attractions like Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Watkins Glen, and in Nigara falls enjoy Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Jet Boat Ride.

It feels good to listen that buddy you have a great time there buddy. I wants to see those images which you have captured during your visit. Would you like to share with all of us buddy. I will wait for your reply. Anyway tomami what will you like to say about Corning Glass Museum???

Have a great time during mine philadelphia bus tour from boston.

Wel of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Thailand. I have no personal experience there but after reading all the posts, I want to be there and so sure about that this will prove a nice kind of exproence for me.
    Last edited by Herry; 05-11-2016 at 07:09 AM.

Now guys I wants to change the view of this page and would like to talk about Singapore. What say guys something about your experiences likes ,dislikes suggestion, advice's about that place. I wil it for your reply buddy.

I have never explored Singapore in my whole life. But I have heard about this destination enough through those travelers which have explored this destination. But in forthcoming days, I must explored this destination one time.

Thread Information