Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand Traveling Tips?

Default Thailand Traveling Tips?

I am considering planning a honeymoon in Thailand. It will be at least a year from now,and i need the best hotel near the beach if any one recommend to me the hotel its pleasure for me..Which tip you guys give to me specially for the Thailand...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thailand is a very beautiful Country. I also want to visit in summer vacation. Well I share some important tips about Thailand which help you.Thailand allows passport holders from 48 nations to enter the country without obtaining a visa for tourism purpose. The duration of stay is not more than 30 days for each visit. You should bring casual clothing. Bring of umbrella in rain case. Use flat shoes, slippers or sandals that you are used to. Wearing new footwear is not advised. You shouldn’t smoke or litter in public where there are signs, you may be fined. Bargaining is allowed when buying at shops or in the market; if the seller has an employee ID card, it is not allowed.
    Last edited by hoonyy; 07-17-2014 at 05:16 AM.

I have also plan to visits Thailand But due to some reason. I was not able visit in summer but next summer I have plan to visit that place because Thailand traveling is good and natural beauty.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-20-2016 at 09:06 AM.

For honeymoon there are two hotels in the Thailand which are most romantic and made for only couples. The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. They are quite expensive but it will make your honeymoon memorable.

Jessicajelen! you have shared really nice and informative stuff. All the names are seems to be really interesting and good. It is best foe newly married couple. I will like to share it with my friend because she have recently changes hid married status. I hope that this will prove helpful for him.

hoonyy! I feel good to see that you like this destiantion for travelling point of view. so now I want to share with you I have visited in thailand mnay times in my life but now I want to say every time Thailand gives me a pleasure moments and great time there with my family twice and other times with my few friends.

I am going to agree with all of you. Thailand is a really nice destination. I have also explored this destination and visited many attractions of this destination. Anyhow, I want to knwo those attractions which are your favorite in this destination. By the way, I come back from my 2 or 3 days niagara falls tour.

I would like to say that all of you guys have shared such a nice information with all of us. that is really very nice thing and which show the activeness of members. So sure gits I will get something like this in future too.
    Anyhow guys grand Palace is mine favorite in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-20-2016 at 09:08 AM.

grand Palace is a really nice and best destiantion for trhe the travelling lovers. I like to say that my aunt is a big lover to go there for having fun and enjoyment some days on its visiting of attractions and its best attraction is grand Palace. I hope so your choice is too good for attractions point of view.

grand Palace is one of the most visited attractions in Thailand. It is the place where are arranging parties and meeting in high standard level. The palace is visited by a number of travellers every year. I am also really like this and will like to make a move at there again in my life for having great fun.

Thread Information