Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Summer go Thailand

I feel glad to know that you are like my shared image of this destination. I like those against you if you have never visited there ever in your life so to go there for racing fun with family or friends. I damn sure you will spend there a great time like me. I had visited there before mein Pilgrim Tower Monument tour

Tomami buddy my friends have a plan to take Vacation packages from Los Angeles with his wives. All of them are so excited about that tour and wants to get information about it's packages. Actually their wives says that it will be costly for them. What you will like to say about that?

I feel really good that you have make me sure about this place that if I visit this place I will have enough fun. I like to tell you I want to explore this place in coming up month with my sister because now these days my sister is busy in her exams. I hope that this trip will prove good for me as well as for her.

I like to say it's a valuable price because in the last year my aunt have been taken this tour and great fun there, That time its Avg price was $170 per person and now its price is Avg $140 pp. So Its not a big deal. On this tour we can explore its these attractions like Santa Barbara, Demark Village Solvang, Silicon Valley, Stanford University, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park and Monterey Bay 17 mile drive with hotel accommodation. It is good in my point of view.

tomammi! you have shared really nice and good information about this tour. The price is really affordable and with that ,the names of destinations you have shared truly good and able to explore. I hope I will take this tour soon and have great fun at there.

Thread Information