Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Summer go Thailand

Default This Summer go Thailand

March to October is best season explore all attraction of Thailand. Thailand is a collage of animated scenes that comprise bustling modern cities crowded with motorbikes and tuk-tuks, Buddhist temples tended by orange-robed monks, hill tribes selling handicrafts, lush landscapes dotted with traditional farming villages, ancient ruins and stunning coastlines peppered with gorgeous beaches and blue lagoons. Bangkok, Koh Samui, Pattaya and Chiang Mai are most famous cities of Thailand tourism. Thailand is very popular summer attraction due to their tropical beaches and pure, crystal water with sandy beach. If you are think about your summer vacation i will suggest you go Thailand, It will be better then all other countries.
    Check here full detail of all famous places of Thailand. http://www.touropia.com/best-places-...t-in-thailand/

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-17-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Pattaya is one of my favorite cities of Thailand. This city is filling with natural beauty. It is a beautiful beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates. "UNDERWATER WORLD PATTAYA" is one of my favorite attractions of this city. This place features some 2,500 marine animals, comprising more than 200 species from the region as well as overseas.

I will make plan to visits Thailand in March 2015. Summer is very nice season to visits Thialand. Pattaya really very favorite city in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-28-2015 at 11:23 AM.

rohitrgddf, I am happy to see that you are going to Thailand. It is a perfect country as tourism point of view. You are right summer is an ideal season to visit this paradise. I also visited in summer vacations. If you have chance to visit Pattaya must visit these places; Pattaya Floating Market, The Sanctuary of Truth, Mini Siam and Pattaya Elephant Village.

I agree with you, for summers Thailand is one of the best place to visit, most of the places like beach pattaya village or other places like this are made only for summer.

I will make a plane to visit Thailand in summer vacation because it is a perfect place to visit for tourists.March is an ideal month to visit this paradise.Most of the places like beach pattaya village or other places are made only for summer vacation. Tourists should must visit this place in their life.

This Summer, I have plan to visit Thailand with my friend. This is really good places for tourist.

picnic spots delhi | day picnic gurgaon

I am also going yo agree with you buddy she had shared such a nice name of attraction wit us for summer vacations. I ma very happy to know that you are interested in is tour and wants to know something about this village. I am so sure it will be amazing for and will rely you soon.

Pattaya village is a beautiful destination by traveling point of view. but I like to share with you I have just one time to vested there in my whole life. Pattaya is a beautiful City in Thailand. I like to share with you its a beautiful image with all of us then you will relies of its beauty.

tomammi well done! I really like your shared images and appreciate your effort. Pattaya is a new place for me I have never visit this place in my life till yet.But after seen these images.I want to visit this place soon with my sister because she also like to explore this type of destinations.

Thread Information