Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Music Festival 2014

Default Pattaya Music Festival 2014

Date: March 21 - 23, 2014

Venue: Pattaya , Chon Buri

Pattaya International Music Festival is one of the best recognized music events in Asia to attract music lovers and fun-seekers from all over the world. The three-day free concert featuring Thai and international artists of every genre starts around 6 p.m. and goes until midnight. Visitors can enjoy beach activities during the day before attending the music festival as the night falls. In addition to the concert, there are booths selling music-related accessories and food stalls within the concert venue.

Highlight: This festival is regarded as ‘The Longest Beach Music Festival in Asia’ with 4 different stages at which you can enjoy all styles of music; such as, pop, R&B, hip-hop, rock, and jazz, in the one festival.

Contact Details:
    TAT Call Center 1672

TAT Chon Buri Office
    Tel. +66 3842 7667, +66 3842 8750, +66 3842 3990

Yeah i also joined this musical festival last month.Its really a great festival and many people come to this place for enjoy the music and party.I also travel to Thailand with my friend we have great fun these two night.I love it,and hope to travel it to again when it organized
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

This is really nice International Music Festival. That's very interesting.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-17-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Is this event happens every year! I've excited to join in. Are they've any plan to organize Pattaya music festival this year? Please let me know.

I would like to say that discoverythailandadmin shared really nice information about Pattaya Music Festival 2014. Before reading this thread, I have no idea about this festival. but the members shared really nice and massive information about this. In this year, I am try to celebrate this festival in Thailand.

I would like to say that really good and nice information shared here about Pattaya Music Festival. I really like this and would like to share about this with my all friends and reallt hope that they will really like this.

I am also planning to share this nice information with my family and friends. I am sure all of them also like this kind of stuff and also enjoy this festival I next year. By the way, what are your plan in this new year?

Jason1! It is really rat thing that you have decided o share thsi stuff with your family, I am really sure that your family would really like this so I have really great plan to enjoy a lot of traveling around great places. I would mostly like to explore natural places beauty, what's about your plans regarding it?

Harry! I really like your plan. You will explore nature places beauty in your forthcoming day. I also really like those kinds of places which show nature beauty views. I also try to explore some nice kind of places in my future days which are totally with nature beauty. By the way, which places you will explore in future days?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-19-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Jenson, I have no idea about him but would like to say that in next days I am going to have fun through maine bus tours from new york with my sister on her bithday party. I a very excited about this and so sure will have a good time there. Do let me know what will you like to advise me about this?

Thread Information