Thread: North Pattata Attraction

Default North Pattata Attraction

Hello all reader's

I am going to share some intrusting tourist information about Pattaya for those who are in Pattaya or have a plan to visit Pattaya, Thailand. Mini Siam is a very poplar place at north Pattaya. Founded in 1985 as part of a research project, Mini Siam’s 46,400-sqm area is divided into two distinct zones, namely Mini Siam and Mini Europe. Mini Siam is the perfect place to try and play Gulliver’s Travel. It's perfect destination for unique visiting experience with family and friends.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-10-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Arjeet, I also visited this region after completing my thousand islands tour with my sister. We have been there for a business meeting. Mini Siam is a place that we liked there. This spot cover the area of 30 rais. It homes to many historical sights. This great place was built in 1986. It shows the most famous Thai buildings, temples and Museums.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-14-2014 at 07:40 AM.

According to my experience these attractions are best in North Pattata
    Nong Nooch Village
    Sanctuary of Truth
    Mini Siam
    Pattaya Park
    All of these places are awesome for traveling lover.

According to my viewpoint following mentioned are the best North Pattaya attractions:

• Art in Paradise Pattaya
    • Mini Siam
    • Wat Photisamphan
    • Wat Nong Yai
    • Wat Chong Lom
    • Wat Sawang Fa Phruetharam
    • Chittapawan Collage
    • The Bottle Art Museum
    • The Sanctuary of Truth
    • Baan Sukhawadee
    • Tuxedo Magic Theatre

Mini Siam is a famous miniature park in Pattaya, Thailand. Now I share my experience about my previous tour in this park. This park has much natural beauty and The artist small structures show in this park of the historical buildings in small size. I really like this park and I want to again visit there.

Tomammi! Your shared image is showing the beauty of this park. Truly speaking, I have never visited this park in my life. But I have heard about this many peons who have visited this park. The experience was great of all the persons. After reading your post and seeing this image I must visit this park.

I like your plan of travelling place like this park. I hope you will like this park and you will great fun there. I want to visit again in my life after finishing my bus tours usa east coast. I wish I will again enjoy there with my friends. This park has great natural beauty and thousands of visit lovers to visit there in every year.

I have explored this park in this year with my friends. Truly speaking, ti is a mind bowling place for seeing nature beauty. In this park, I have captured there many images and in this park there are many activities adventure which I have done there with my friends. I come back with nice memories.

I can never forget my Toronto ON to niagara falls bus tour.

Thread Information