Thread: Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Beautiful attraction of Thailand

Default Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Beautiful attraction of Thailand

Pattaya have many beautiful places as tourist attraction and Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is one of them.
    Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a 500-acre botanical garden and tourist attraction at kilometer 163 on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand. Beautifully landscaped park and can easily make an all-day trip. It's a complete family park every visitor can enjoy a full day with self and with family. I will suggest you get a bicycle on rent and explore whole Nong Nooch Tropical Garden.

Here is a beautiful view of Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-07-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is a beautiful and place to visit in Thailand. It is spread on 500 acres. This awesome spot is located on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, Thailand. We can reach there by bus, car, taxi or private land transportation. I have been there by bus because bus is one of my favorite ways of transportation. Few months ago I have been completed my kissimmee bus tour with my family. I had a lot of fun there with my family.

LANFORD! you are right. I am going to agree with you. You have shared nice in information about this garden. I visited once in my life but I want to visit there again and again. I must visit in next year of Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden with my younger brother. He is a lover of natural beauty. Can you share your experience with me about this garden?

Arjeet! First of all, I appreciate your effect. You have shared such a great information and image of Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. It is the most beautiful and incredible attraction of Thailand. After seeing this image and read information about this attraction I am planning to explore this place after my guided tours of new york.

Thread Information