Thread: Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Koh Samui

Default Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Koh Samui

Ko Samui is a very beautiful Island of Thailand and have many activity's for visitors all the year.
    Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo is best place in Koh Samui for fun with family specially with kids. The Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo features the standard array aquariums and tigers, as well as a large aviary. I personally visited twice with my family.
    It’s a pleasant diversion for the kids, though some of the cages and tanks are noticeably rundown.
    Tiger show is the main part of this Zoo for Tourist. Tourist can enjoy this tiger show is at 2.30pm and the sea lion spectacle starts at 1.30pm. After enjoying the impressive size of those "cats" you also enjoy a bird show with a lot of fun.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-06-2014 at 07:10 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I visited Samui Aquarium and Tiger Zoo after my boston to washington tour with my family. This aquarium hosts many local species of coral fishes, huge cat fishes and several sharks as leopard or black tip shark. It is an ideal place for animal lovers.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-06-2014 at 03:41 AM.

Wow, Arjeet! nice photo I like it, I never have been there yet, But after reading your view, It seems very adventurer place. I will love to go there and I will must enjoy the tiger show. and I would like to share my experience after coming back.

Arjeet! your sharing image and post is a really informative for us. I have never visited in this zoo, But now I have a plan to visit there after my Bus tours from new york. I hope I will great fun there with my all friends in summer holidays. I want to again thanks to you for the informative post about this zoo.

Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Koh Samui both the places are new for me, I have never been at there in my life till yet but like to make a quick move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this which are full of fun always.

I confirm your words . This is a great zoo. I very often walked with my children in this zoo most of all my children liked the fish. They were very interested to see their color and how swim this fish . After these trips to the zoo, we decided to buy an aquarium at home. Together with the children, we chose corals, sea stones, and even chose bobbit worm for fish. We looked on the Internet how to take care of them and only then bought fish.
    Last edited by GordonHawk; 09-03-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Thread Information