Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elephant trekking, Phuket

Default Elephant trekking, Phuket

Phuket is waiting you to visit with great climate and attractions all the year. Phuket is an all year round holiday destination but there is a "dry season" where consistently fine weather draws by far the largest number of tourists. Early March to end of April is still perfect for all type of visitors.
    Good weather is possible at any time of year but Phuket is best in the month of March. March and April are fantastic time to explore wonderful tropical vacation or holiday's at beach. Elephant trekking is a popular activity in Phuket. Some trekking companies are offering camps, elephant trekking there. You can also enjoy Safari trip in March at Phuket. Siam Safari is one of the most established nature tours company in Phuket.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-06-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Such a lovely sharing Arjeet! Elephant trekking sounds absolutely an amazing thing to do in Phuket. As you mentioned in your post that Early March to end of April is perfect time to go to Phuket then let me know about other actives to do there too; during this time period. My aunt is interested to go there next year in April.

jacky, during this time period you can enjoy a lot of famous events of this region. According to my point of view it is a perfect time to go there. The famous events that held during this month are; Songkran Festival, Phuket Bike Week and Phuket Pride Festival. European people like this period because of its bright sunny days.

It is the best option for nature lovers and is the most enjoyable activity. Visitors enjoyed a relax ride on the mountain through the jungle.

It's really lovely. Elephant trekking, I really Elephant trekking. it's very interesting and full of fun.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-19-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Phuket is a nice destination. I have heard about this through my family. But I have never visited visit this place. I visit this place in future After getting great knowledge about this. And my friend will visit this place next month, so I want to get information about this soon. Can anyone share some images of this destination? May be it helpful for my friend to take a plan of this tour. Now I am planning for 3 day bus tours in Niagara fall.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-19-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Asia I am fully blank about this place yet. But after reading your post I have got some information about this place. I will visit this place in my future. I am sure I will spend a great time there. Gopkrtindd! You have spent great time there and enjoyed their journey. Would you like to share more information about Elephant trekking? And share your future plans with me.

I have no information about Elephant trekking and according to my aunt its most scenic elephant trekking, with authentic jungle paths and sea views. A relaxed environment for elephant trekking. I want to visit in my next year and enjoy my holidays there. I enjoyed this adventurous thing in my life.
    Last edited by tomammi; 12-31-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Elephant trekking, Phuket is a new thing for me,I have never been at Thailand till yet so that's why I have no idea about this, but I am quite sure about that If I will be there I must tried this and enjoy the Elephant trekking, Phuket.

I would like to say that in this thread shared sich a nice information about Elephant trekking. Thailand which is called the home of Elephant. The Phuket attraction is famous due to this. After reading about this in detial. I am planning to explore this place.

I have got nice information through GoldenBusTours LLC about different places.

Thread Information