Thread: TV Documentary in Thailand

Default TV Documentary in Thailand

Are you travelling to Bangkok this month? Or are you already here and soon to make your way home? Then an exciting new TV show wants to hear from you!

We're making an observational documentary, based in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport, and following young travellers as they arrive in the country, either for work, education or a holiday, and seeing them off as they leave for home.

We'd also love to hear from people already here in Thailand - do you have a story to tell about your experiences in places such as Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pattaya or one of the islands such as Koh Phangan and Koh Tao? Are you soon to be travelling back through Bangkok Airport?

Please email talitha.smith@keofilms.com with a little bit about yourself and why you're in Thailand.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yeah i watched this documentary.Its real nice because it carries a general stuff and very informative for all the travelers and tourist.I like you work but it needs more improvement.I,m also a tourist by profession and watched many documentaries of this type.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I have great experience of Chiang Mai trip with my friends. I have been there few months ago to enjoy the holidays. After Bangkok it is one of the most visited cities of Thailand. We can see all kinds of attractions in this city like; historical, natural or adventures. We can enjoying there to exploring by; old temples, bustling markets, enjoying traditional foods and having adventure fun.

Last Month, I visited Thailand With my two Friends. The trip was really interesting and we had good fun there.

day picnic near delhi | picnic spots in gurgaon
    Last edited by amdtreypt; 02-11-2015 at 07:52 AM.

It is the very good place for couples as well as family as it is inexpensive and efficient to travel around Thailand.

San Jose Limo Service|Sunnyvale Limo Service
    Last edited by tizalee; 02-25-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Thread Information