Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer trip or holidays destination

It feels good to listen that you have a plan to visit Niagara falls in your free time with your friends. I am so sure it will be amazing for all of you like all. i would like to suggest you buddy do't forget to visit it's nearest attractions during your tour.

Niagara falls is a great destination or travelling point of view. I have a plan to go there again and again or having fun. I hope Iw ill see its wind cave and its live natural beauty. Can anyone like to share with me its Wind cave images? I hope here many members to visit there in his life.

Akira! In your post, you suggest me to never forget to explore those attractions which are nearby Niagara fall. I like your suggestion. I will explore those attractions. By the way, would you like to suggest me some attraction names which I will explore there during my journey.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-18-2016 at 11:11 AM.

I am sharing something very special for those who planing summer trip or holidays.. If you select a tour for your upcoming summer vacation then Thailand is good one for you.Summer holidays is not complete without Island,s tour.

You are absolutely right. Summer vacations are not complete without islands. In Thailand, there are many islands which best for spend summer vacations. after reading your post, I also planning to take my one tour in my summer vacations in Thailand. Let me share with some island names of Thailand which are best for summer vacations.

All of you guys have shared such a nice information with each other. I am too happy to listen your plans which you have shared with each other through your post. I am going to share some names of Island which is situated in Thailand.
    Ko Samui
    Ko Chang District
    Phi Phi Islands
    Ko Samet
    Ko Lanta District
    I hope these will be useful for you.

Wow, you shared really nice island names of Thailand. In my summer vacations when I will explore this destination. Then I will try to explore all these islands. By the way, Phi Phi Islands is a my favorite island in Thailand. Which I have explored in Thailand many times.

If you are planning to spending your summer vacations you must remember Island of Thai Land. Especially Phuket and KO Samet because both are good and famous for their pure water and crystal sand.I have visit it during last month and I enjoyed it very much because these Island are my favorite places.

Jenson, I am glad to know that Phi Phi Islands is your favorite buddy. I am so sure it will be also amazing for you during this tour. I would like to recommend you don't forget to take your camera and shared your experience with all of us after visit this place.

I am going to take mine west coast guided tours.

Phi Phi Islands is a group of beautiful islands. I like to share with you its nearby its big famous attraction Malacca coast, It is full of every time with tourist and I want to go there soon again. In last year, I visited there with my fellow but now I have the plan to go ther with my all friends.

Thread Information