Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer trip or holidays destination

Default Summer trip or holidays destination

I am sharing something very special for those who planing summer trip or holidays. If you select Asia for your upcoming summer vacation then Thailand is good one for you. Summer holiday's are not complete with out Island's beach experience. Thailand have a large range of Island, Beaches for there visitor. Here is top ten Island of Thailand.

Ko Lipe
    Ko Lanta
    Ko Samet
    Ko Tarutao
    Ko Samui
    Ko Phangan
    Phuket
    Ko Chang
    Koh Tao
    Ko Phi Phi

Phuket and Ko Samet are my favorite Island. I have visited these all Island both are good and famous for their pure water and cristal sand. Mostly Island are also famous for tropical. I must say before selecting your summer destination check out these all.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-28-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Great info Arjeet. I am also planning to visit Thailand for spending my summer vacation as this is my first trip to Thailand I didn't know much about there.?? can you suggest me what are the beautiful places and most famous beaches to visit there and where can I get the best accommodation facilities there.
    Last edited by hoonyy; 07-21-2014 at 05:53 AM.

These are nice place for summer holidays destination. I also would like to plan on summer trip.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-28-2015 at 11:23 AM.

hoonyy, summer is a best time to visit this beautiful destination. This region offers world's best beaches and islands. Its famous beaches are; Patong Beach, Phuket, Railey Beach, Krabi, Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Ley, Hua Hin Beach, Hua Hin and Kata Beach, Phuket. Must visit these states during trip I hope you will enjoy there a lot.

I agree with you, when it comes to spend summer holidays so it should have some island included in it but all of these islands are really far for me to visit, i use to spend my most of the summer at Hawaii.

hoonyy!Thailand is a most popular destination for the tour. You say that you will visit this place first time. I am going to share famous destinations of Thailand those names are Wat Suthat, Dusit Zoo, Khao Yai National Park and the famous beaches are Railay Beach and Jomtien Beach. Point Yamu by COMO is the best accommodation for the stay. You feel comfortable during your journey.

Khao Yai National Park is a fabulous place for travelling lover. I visited just one time in my life, but I want to visit there again. I hope When I will take a chance to visit there I don't miss this. This park has many natural beauty, its view. I enjoyed there a lot with my friends. Now I share an image of this park with all of you.

Khao Yai National Park is very nice park. I also want to visit this place. it's looking very pleasant area.

picnic spots delhi | camp rishikesh
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 01-15-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Tomammi! I am going to agree with you those words (Khao Yai National Park is a fabulous place for travelling lover). According to my experience, this park is best for summer vacations. Because last year, I have got a chance to explore this park with my friends in summer. We have really enjoyed there and want to explore this park again.

Khao Yai National Park is a famous attraction in Thailand, It is a world's greatest parks, Khao Yai is Thailand's oldest and most visited reserve. Every year, thousands of travelling lovers to visit there for enjoying its natural beauty. Now I am enjoying my Brooklyn to niagara bus tour. After this tour i will go Thailand.

Thread Information