Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About Thailand

Yes, Thailand is lush with lots of attractions. After reading this forums thread i think that I will also visit Thailand once in my lifetime.

tizalee! you have said right that Thailand is rushed with many of great kind f places. I love with this and again to add here some of my most favorite attractions of this.
    Grand Palace
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Golden Buddha
    Ko Samet
    koh phi phi

Herry! What a great list you have shared in your post of Thailand attractions. I have explored almost all of these attractions except Ko Samet. It is a new attraction name for me. This attraction name sound cool and I wanna know about it in detail. Would you like to share something about the attraction with me?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-11-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Thailand is a collage of animated scenes that comprise bustling modern cities crowded with motorbikes and tuk-tuks, Buddhist temples tended by orange-robed monks, hill tribes selling handicrafts, lush landscapes dotted with traditional farming villa. Agra also popular for handicrafts and inlay work.you will plan same day taj mahal tour by car or same day agra tour by car thats best option to visit taj mahal
    Last edited by impressiveholidays; 03-31-2018 at 08:03 AM.

impressive holiday! It is really get to see that you have shared here really grat kind od stuff about Thailand, I would just love so much to know about it, so really need to know about its famous lush landscapes. do you like to share its some images ?

There are really nice information about Thailand. Thailand good Country for traveling.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-25-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Thread Information