Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Try Koh Samui Tour

Default Please Try Koh Samui Tour

Koh Samui Tour

Put aside long vacations with the family or girlfriend. Cast away rambunctious jaunts with the guys; leave alone those meticulously planned
    vacations that take months to put together and open your mind to a vacation in the palm of your hands. This is the Koh Samui in a day
    vacation. It is something that you can do as many times as you want in a year. Its convenient to do and every time you just want a mini
    boost, you take one of these one day trip Samui packages and all your worries are over. With BoatCharterSamui, your dreams do come true!
    Attached Images Attached Images

One of my favorite destenation in Thailand, Koh Samui. I spend my summer vacation two time on the beach of Koh Samui. Ko Samui, or often simply Samui as it is referred to by locals, is an island off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus in Thailand.
    Big Buddha Beach,
    Hin Ta and Hin Yai Lamai Beach
    Angthong National Marine Park
    Namuang Waterfall
    Mummy Monk at Wat Khunaram
    Samui Aquarium with Tiger Show
    Ladyboy Cabaret Shows
    Secret Buddha Garden
    Snake Farm
    Wat Plai Laem are famous attraction of Koh Samui. Best time to visit Koh samui is March and April. May is also good but its little bit sunny days.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Most viewed things to do in Koh Samui,Thailand are as following-
    -Beaches
    -Wildlife and Nature
    -Tiger Zoo
    -Waterfalls
    -Thai Boxing
    -Island Safaris
    -Fisherman's Village

I think all the members have massive knowledge about attractions and things to do in Thailand. After joining this informative forum I am interested to visit this beautiful country after completing my grand canyon tour from los angeles. tizalee! Can you provide me further details about the best Beaches to visit there? To visit beach sites, waterfalls nature attractions; is my first priority in my trips or tours.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-25-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Friends !
    this is very nice destination. I really like this location and I would like to visits this place.

picnic spots in gurgaon | day picnic in delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 06-30-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Traveling to Thailand is something popular here to people in Egypt, me too full of hope that i could do it one day.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-17-2014 at 02:42 AM.

There are nice travel location. I would like to travel on this types of place.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-30-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks for letting know about Koh Samui. I've never been in Thailand so far, neither in Samui as well. Seems like an amazing vacation place! I'm quite interested to check it out. I've also planned to visit Bali beach in Thailand, heard about it a lot of people who have visited already.

Thanks to all of you guys, You shared such great view about Koh Samui, I also explored the awesome destination last year with my mother on my birthday. we really enjoyed there a lot, We spent good time together.

There are wonderful locations of wonderful sightseeing at Koh Samui. This is well famous island to get enjoy of their place. You know the best location in India's famous city at Agra city. There are many famous tourists spots and best Budget Hotel in Agra with nice facility to nice foods and luxurious transports services.and you can visit taj mahal also with same day agra tour by car & same day agra tour by train
    Last edited by impressiveholidays; 03-31-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Thread Information