Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best places to visit in Thailand

I am going to agree with you Akira! I like to say that he has shared really nice images of this park. I want to go there for seeing its natural beauty. I hope every travelling lovers after seeing this image want to go there in his life for enjoyment and see its natural views.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-04-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Buddy, you are right after watching those photo I want to be there as soon as possible. Anyway I am curious to know about your future plan. Would you like to share with all of us? If yes then reply me soon.

Akira! I like to say that I want to know what's your favourite destination fo travelling point of view. I hope you will like to share with me. I will want for your next post. I hope it will be according to my point. I will really want to know about it,

Niagara fall is my favorite destination. I am visited this destination many times. I wish I explored this destination again and again. Therefore, again I take a 2 day tour to niagara falls from boston. I am sure in this time I enjoy there more. what you say about this?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-04-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Niagara fall is a really nice destination in both sides like Canada and NYC. Many travelling love to visit there for having fun. SO now Ia her plan to visit there but Can anyone like to share with me some names of its lovely accommodations? I will wait for your replies.

In Niagara fall, there are lots od lovely accommodation for travelers. Here I am going to share with you some accommodation names of Niagara fall.
    Motel 6 Niagara Falls
    Swiss Cottage Inns
    Anchor Motel
    Moonlite Motel
    Sheraton At The Falls

Tomami, according to my experience
    Motel 6 Niagara Falls and Sheraton At The Falls
    will be best for you. I have also a experience in this hotel during my tour. I am so sure it will be best for you. What will you say about that?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-04-2016 at 10:06 AM.

I am going to agree with you because my bro in last year stayed at Sheraton At The Falls. Sheraton On The Falls is a really nice and comfortable accommodation in NYC. I hope my tour of NYC I will stay there and great fun there to will have relax. He told me that It is a 3-star hotel.

I want to remove your all hesitation about this hotel so that's why I am going to share some photos of this place. I am so sure it will be helpful during your tour.

Look buddy it is simple but comfortable.

Akira! Your shared images are nice. I am sure after seeing these images Tomammi! go there and stay in this hotel without ant hesitation. Bt the way, I am going to take a new york to baltimore bus tour with my friends. I am very excited for this tour. If you want to suggest me anything about this tour. Then you suggest me freely.

Thread Information