Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best places to visit in Thailand

Default Best places to visit in Thailand

List out the best places to visit in Thailand.
    Best tours and travels.
    www.speedbird travels.com

Thailand is one of the most favorite tourist destination in Southeast Asia. There is something for every interest and every budget.
    These are 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Thailand which make more pupolar Thailand in tourism circle.

Ko Tarutao
    Ayuthaya
    Ko Chang
    Grand Palace
    Similan Islands
    Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
    Railay
    Phang Nga Bay
    Koh Tao
    Ko Phi Phi

Pic you destenation and come on
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-25-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Khao Sok National Park is wonderful.The view of national park looks like jungle.You can see asian elephants,bears and various monkeys breeds here.

Taking the ferry first, seems like a good idea and this park is awesome look for all the visitors Just ask when you get to the mainland, there will be hundreds of Thai's just dying to take you somewhere..
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I think Sikao in Trang should be included in your list as it is rich in natural beauty with protected forests and national parks. You are also bound to find some excellent accommodation options like Anantara Sikao.

Depends on how you look at the word ‘best.’ However for an all-round holiday experience, areas such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Phanghan would seem like the best bets. If you want to remain in the Thai capital, then look at the Lumpini Park and the shopping malls at Siam Paragon as places to call by. Anantara Baan Rajprasong would come across as a good choice for accommodation too. Hope the info helps.

Hi,
    Chiang Rai is one of the main commercial hub of Golden Triangle in Thailand. The city is home to a few museums which exhibit local heritage,culture,art and architecture. With its lovely green spaces, trees and flower, Saun Mai Ngam Park is a nice place to relax or attend a flower festival at year's end.

rajraj , Thailand is a very beautiful and nice place. I really like to visit in Thailand. I share some best places in Thailand:
    • Islands in Thailand
    • Bangkok
    • Chiang Mai
    • Kanchanaburi
    • Ayuthaya
    • Thailand Islands
    • Phanom Rung
    Last edited by hoonyy; 07-21-2014 at 05:48 AM.

hoonyy! As you shared a list of some attractive places to visit in Thailand; I want to learn more about attractions and things to do in there. hoonyy! Have you personally visited Thailand? If yes; then let me know about things to do there during summer. My Uncle is going to Thailand in upcoming August and I am also interested to go there this with my him after my miami sightseeing tour. So would you like to guide me?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-14-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tizalee View Post
    Khao Sok National Park is wonderful.The view of national park looks like jungle.You can see asian elephants,bears and various monkeys breeds here.
    I think that this is the place that really worth it to visit. It will allow to get unforgettable impressions.

Thread Information