Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The central plains, Thailand

You say that you have taken this tour already few times ago. During your tour, you have explored many attractions. I am keen to know about those attractions which you have explored there during your tour. Because my sisiter wants to take this tour with his childood friend.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-15-2016 at 11:42 AM.

If you are talking with me so I will say I have no idea about that tour which about you want to know. If you have any idea about this tour so share with me. I will try my best to help you in this matter. I hope you will reply me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    It's my goodness that both of you guys agree with me. Anyway tomami, I have taken this tour few time ago with my friends and have a great experience there because we explored there many attractions and also did there many activities. I have no words to explain my feeling. Simply that was awesome.
    I want to about this tour which you have shared in this post so I am interested in this tour must share with me about its some attractions names and some activities which you are enjoyed here. If you want to share your tour story with us.

If you have no idea about this. Then it's not a big deal. I am sure the others members of this community share nice information about this. Because all they, embers of this community have a huge information about different places and tours. I will read the comments of other members after completing mine bus tour to niagara falls ny

Jason1! wow, you have shared the really nice title of a tour I have an idea about this tour with you have shared in your post Jason1 ! because I have taken the tour in last year with my father and I have been explored its these attractions like Niagara Falls and Watkins Glen State National Park, and daytime and nighttime rides on the Maid of the Mist.

I had great fun during in my new york washington tours

All of these attractions names which you have mentioned in your post are awesome and nice. All of these attractions are attention-grabbing. I am keen to see some images of these attractions which you have captured there.

I like tos ya ?thes attractions are the best for tarvelling point of view in NY. So I like to say that all travelling lovers to must take this tour at once in your life and enjoy your free time there like me. I love to go NY again and again or enjoying holidays. Share with me you personal experience of NY.

Yes! there is no doubt, that the NY is full of many beautiful destinations. I have explored many attractions of NY in my different tours with my family and friends. I have lot of fun there and enjoy the beauty of NY attractions a lot and want to visit there again and again in my life.

Herry! I am going to agree with you, NY is a really nice destination and it has many attractions which are able for visiting point of view. I like to ask with you. What's your favourite attraction in NY. I hope so you are also a big lover of Niagara falls of NY. Here large number of this attraction lovers.

In NY my most favorite destination that I want to expire again and again in my life is Niagara g falls. I have a great time there and enjoy the beauty of this fall. I like to see the stunning views of this falls and want to be there again in my life.

Thread Information