Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The central plains, Thailand

Default The central plains, Thailand

North and west of the capital, the unwieldy urban mass of bigger port peters out into the Brobdingnagian, well-watered central plains, an area that for hundreds of years has big the majority of the nation’s food and been a tantalizing temptation for close power-mongers. the foremost densely inhabited region of Siam, with sizeable cities besprent among patchworks of paddy, orchards and sugar-cane fields, the plains area unit basic to Thailand’s agricultural economy. Its rivers area unit the key to the present area’s fecundity, particularly the Nan and also the Ping, whose waters irrigate the northern plains before merging to create the Chao Phraya, that meanders slowly south through {bangkok|Bangkok|capital of Siam|Krung Thep|national capital|port} and out into the Gulf of Thailand. more west, the Mae Khlong watercourse sustains the various market gardens and fills the canals that dominate the hinterlands of the water at Samut Songkhram, a centre for a few of the foremost authentic floating markets within the country.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-24-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thanks for this nice information about places in Thailand to share with us, i will visit these place in my next tour.

Really Thanks for giving good information.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-17-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Arjeet! After reading your post, I come to know that You have a great knowledge about Thailand tourism. I am interested to know about the history of travelling places of its. I heard much about it as Central plains is a commercial region of Thailand. In 1977 Thailand's Central region was divided into 26 provinces and was defined as four-region system by The National Geographical Committee.

Arjeet! This is really nice information who share with us. You are using simple language for describing your view about Thailand. It is good and informative for knowledge lover. Educated peoples interested about history in all countries. This post easy to understand few history of Thailand.

tomammi You are right. After reading your post I think you are great, interest in the traveling. Let me know the your most favorite place names. Have you visited Thailand? If your answer is yes, then shared the those places, names which you have visited there during your journey.

Thailand is my loving place in all our the world. I want to visit the again and again for enjoying holidays. Its, not a matter I have been visiting there many times but yet I still want to visit there again and again. I like its many attractions but the few I write down here.
    *Grand Palace
    *Jim Thompson House
    *Wat Pho
    *Khao Yai National Park
    *Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-17-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Akira! I am interested in your sharing tour. I had never taken this tour ever in my life but after reading you post in last lines I want to know about this tour, Because of why I want to go anywhere in my summer holidays. So can you like to share with me of this tour or your tour story?

Yeah, Akira in future you will get nice information about different places through this community. Because I have also got a nice information about raveling through this community I am sure if we spend more time there than we get more information about traveling.

It's my goodness that both of you guys agree with me. Anyway tomami, I have taken this tour few time ago with my friends and have a great experience there because we explored there many attractions and also did there many activities. I have no words to explain my feeling. Simply that was awesome.

Thread Information