Thread: Thai boxing: Must try When you go Thailand

Hybrid View

Default Thai boxing: Must try When you go Thailand

Such is that the national obsession with muay thai, or Thai boxing, that once Wijan Ponlid came back home from the state capital 2000 athletic contest with the country’s solely medallion (for international flyweight boxing), he was paraded through city at the top of a procession of forty nine elephants, given a new house and over twenty million Thai monetary unit, and offered a promotion within the force. late maybe, muay thai has recently entered the canon of martial-arts cinema: Ong Bak (2003), Tom Yum Goong (2005) and their varied sequels were international box-office hits, and their all-punching, all-kicking star, Tony Jaa, who performed all his own stunts, has been appointed Cultural Ambassador for Asian country.

Though there square measure boxing venues all round the country, the absolute best fights square measure staged at Bangkok’s 2 biggest stadiums, Rajdamnoen and Lumphini, and square measure well price attending as a cultural expertise albeit you've got no interest within the sport itself (see The media & Thai boxing).
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-27-2015 at 04:41 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thai boxing is really a must thing to watch in Thailand, there different techniques of fighting are worth watching.

I have desire to visit Thailand Tour.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-27-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Wow, Nice comments guys, I also Would like to say Thai boxing is really a must thing to watch in Thailand, there different techniques of fighting are worth watching. I also watched it before two years, It is Very good sport. According to my uncle Thai boxing is one of the best national sport of Thailand.

I don't like boxing and I have no information about this game. I have an idea to know about this from my brother. He is a boxer and much knowledge about this game, I hope I will learn some tricks of this game. But now When I read your post my interest in this game.

I also fully blank about boxing. have no idea about this, I have a thread about this through this thread. This is a new game for me. So I must try to do there when I explore the Thailand again in future. I am sure I must enjoy this

Boxing is really interesting game. I have never practices as boxer. I want to learn boxing.

picnic spots in gurgaon | day picnic

gopkrtindd! Ooh, really. So I like to say that Boxing is a good game for boys but nowadays girls also interested in Boxing, I have tried this game's some tricks from m bro and he happily share with me and learn for about some knowledge of Boxing. Now me and my bro busy in my smoky mountain tour

Really nice dude, It is a nice game for having fun. I have no interest in it but my brother have little interest in it.
    gopkrtindd would you like to share best places of learning boxing in NY? I will wait buddy

Have you ever taken tour from new york to corning glass museum??

Thread Information