Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Similan Islands

Hybrid View

Default Similan Islands

The Similan Islands within the western bay square measure thought-about the simplest dive destination in Thailand. The dry land accommodates nine islands lined in tropical jungle with white sandy beaches. The views underneath the water surface square measure even a lot of spectacular. There square measure two completely different quite dive spots round the Similan Islands. East facing dive sites consists of gently sloping coral reefs whereas west facing dive sites feature huge granite boulders, lined with laborious and soft corals.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-24-2014 at 03:02 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I will love to do Diving in the Similan Islands, huge granite boulders, a dominant feature of diving in the Similans.

Well! guys, I have no idea about Similan Island, But i have heard through my college friends, They visited there about three months ago. I never visited there But now I am planning to go there within two months with my whole family, If you guys captured some images of it so let me show.

i will try to find picture for this island

Maicheal! I am going to visit Simlian Islands with my whole family within one month. I will spend there great time, I am sure it will be best journey of our life. We all are very excited about that. Hope so it will be good experience for all of us.

I have not heard about Similan Islands in Thailand. I would like to visit this Islands in Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-05-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Guys, My uncle has visited the Similan Island few days ago with his family. He send me some images of the outstanding place. I would like to share those images with all of you.

I am very excited about my niagara falls by bus tour.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-17-2015 at 10:38 AM.

These are very nice Island. it's looks very natural. Good Looking picture showing.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-03-2015 at 05:49 AM.

Ameelia! Your share Images are very beautiful. I have never visited this Island, but my family visited this place and there experience was good. You are going to take a tour Niagara falls by bus. I am sure you will spent a good time there and this tour will be best for you because I visited Niagara falls many times and my experience was awesome.

Ameelia! these photos are really nice and attract to visit lovers. watercolour has blue and green shine. fishes are so beautiful in the water. near this beach mountains are the beauty of nature. I love the traveling like these beautiful places. so good photos whose you share with us.

Thread Information