Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Similan Islands

Yeah, it is cold weather there. November to May is the best time to visit Thailand. Because at that time the weather was cold, so you are not enjoy there. I suggest you will visit Thailand in November. I think if you visit this place, in this month you will enjoy more. If any question in your mind about this then you can ask me freely.

I recently come back from niagara falls tours from nj by bus.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-03-2015 at 05:49 AM.

These are very nice Island. it's looks very natural. Good Looking picture showing.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-03-2015 at 05:49 AM.

wtcsas! I think you are a new member of this community. So I say you will come buddy. I am sure you are learning lots information about traveling through this community and I also sure you will share your experience with all the members in good way. By the way, would you like to tell me some things about you?

Wtcsas! I think you are new here and I like to tell you if you love travelling this community is a great place for tick and take information about visiting places. There are many visit lovers and they share his personal experience of travelling. I am sure you will be like this community.

Wonderful trip I had. The beach and water were so clear. It might be hard to see lots of creatures while snorkeling somewhere else but not at these islands.

Wtcsas! I must say, well come to in this community. I am sure through this community you will get lots of information about different destinations. I hope so You will spend a good time there with all the members. By the way, Would you like to share some information about you like What is your hobby?

donposel! welcome in this board. I hope this community gives you your informative things which you desire. Here many members are like travelling and share personal experience with all of us. I hope you will share your experience in any field of life. Now I am enjoying my Similan Islands tour with my family.

I am glad to know that you are a travel lover. and explored the Thailand. In your post you say that you will explore this destination after your tour. I also agree with you in Thailand there are, losts of attraction which get the attention of tourists to explore there.

Jason1! Now what do you do, I know yours are a travelling lover. I hope you have any idea about your next tour. If you don't mind so share with me the name of your next destination. . I hope you will like to share and some information about your next tour.

Similan Islands is an untouched place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but want to be there as soon as possible after seen these beautiful images, Well good place and good sharing about it, Keep sharing and keep it up.

Thread Information