Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ko Tarutao

Default Ko Tarutao

Ko Tarutao is one of the 51 islands that belong to the Tarutao National Marine Park archipelago in southern Thailand. One of Tarutao’s greatest attraction is its wildlife: sea turtles, whales, monitor lizards, crab-eating macaques, mouse deer and more all call the island and its surrounding waters home. Compared to other Andaman islands the waters of Ko Tarutao are to murky to snorkel, but for most, the unspoilt beaches, waterfalls, great hiking and views more than compensate for this.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:31 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Island in Ko Tarutao, Thailand is no doubt a really nice destination for exploring. I have visited this place during my tour to Thailand, I have a great time at there and have full lof fun. So nice and good informatiuon about Island in Ko Tarutao by you.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:32 AM.

I want to share with all of you that I have been visited at once in my life Ko Tarutao and has enjoyed there photography with my fellow. I want to share with yous oem beautiful images of Ko Tarutao, hope you will all like it.

tomammi! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good images of Ko Tarutao,I really like to see this place again in my life by your shared images. I awanrt5 to make a move at there again while having a good chance, so thanks for this great sharing.

Harry! I would like to say that you will try to go there that's a really nice thing for me and I hope so you will good time spend there and enjoy your time like me there. It is a really beautiful destiantion.
    Last edited by tomammi; 07-15-2016 at 05:45 AM.

Ko Tarutao is the best destination for the travelling lovers., I will try to share with you my best accommodation is here that AKIRA Lipe Resort. it is a really great for all of the travelling lovers. I will try to go there for having fun again in my future life, so now I suggest you to go there for enjoying its beautiful views and best facilities here on this lonely plant in Thailand.

My brother will have to make a move at Ko Tarutao. He is really happy for this and very happy also. I am so sure about that it will be really good and nice for him to try this place out. So guys any suggestion regarding this tour.

tomammi! Wow, you haven shared lovely images of this beach. All the images are cool and awesome. In fact, all of these images are attract the attention of travelers. I am sure after seeing thee images the travelers must exlore this beach one time.

well, jason you have said right tomami have shared here really nice and beautiful images of the beach. well, I want to know from you Jason have you ever visit at this place in your life till yet. if yes then must share your experience at there with me here.

I ma really feeling glad to know that you like my sharing stuff about these images of this destination. I will try to share with my all facebook friends after finishing some busy days in my life. so sure they will try to go theer for exploring this destination

Thread Information