Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite place in Thailand

My favorite is Ko Phi Phi. This spot is rich in natural beauty. It is a beautiful island that is locatedKrabi Province. It attracts millions of people due to its stunning greenery and sandy beaches.

I have visited Pattaya so many times and I like this place very much.

Thailand is one of the prettiest countries in the world. I have Thailand visited 2 years ago. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It has various visiting destinations for the tourists like: Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Lhmphini Park, Safari zoo and Dusit zoo. Lumphini Park offers public space, playgrounds, trees, birds and colorful flowers. It has an artificial lake for the tourists to enjoy boating.

Thailand is an awesome destination. Chiang Mai is my favorite place in Thailand. I visit this place before two months with my sister. We enjoy lots of fun. I visit some of best attraction of that places those names are, Wat Phra Singh, Chiang Mai Zoo, Tribal Museum and Elephant Nature Park. Chiang Mai zoo is the best zoo of Thailand.

I love visiting Bangkok. I have been three times there before and planning to visit again. I love the sight seeing, hotels and visiting historical places at there.

I like Bangkok.

gopkrtindd! Similan island is a new name for me. I have no information about this island. I have been visited many islands and I like to travel to the islands. I think You have great knowledge about this island When I read your post you describe shortly for your tour of this island. Can you share your personal experience with us of this island?

The Similan Islands is one of my favorite place to visit in Bangkok.

The Similan Islands are a group of islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast and part of Phang Nga Province southern Thailand. Similan islands are a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I visited once in my life this island. It has much natural beauty. Now I share an image of my last tour of this island.
    I will suggest to all travelling lovers to have fun with http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-washington-dc-capitol-hill-tour.html.

Similan Islands is one of my favorite place in Thailand.

Thread Information