Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite place in Thailand

Tomammi! Your suggestions are really nice. I also think that all the travelers must explore this place at least one time in his life. I also have a plan to explore this place one time with my school friends in the next month. Because all of them will be free in the next month. What you say about this?

jason1! I like to share with you I feel glad to know that you are like my sharing images of this destination. I want to say about your plan of tour of this island. It is a really nice and great for travelling point of view. I hope so in future I will go there once again for enjoying its natural beauty.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-10-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Glad to know that you have a plan to going to visit this Island with his school friends. I am so sure this will be nice for all of you like all other resistors. I have also visited this island before mine SF to yosemite bus tour package with my dad and have a good time there. I would like to suggest you must captured beautiful view on this place.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-10-2016 at 09:55 AM.

I like to say that thanks, fo some suggestion and now I like to share with you I will go tonight for enjoying my free time as well as Similan islands tour with my lovely friends. I want to go Similan islands for enjoying photography and its natural beauty. according to my aunt, it is such a nice destination for having fun and enjoying summer holidays.

No doubt Similan islands t is a best place for having fun and enjoyment. I am so sure this will be a plesasnt visit for you buddy. I wants to know which partner you have choose to visit this place and must share your views with all of us after visit this.

I've so many favorites in Bangkok like their worship temples because every time I visit them I feel like I really belong there. I also love going to Grand Palace each time. And lastly, going to Bangkok's riverside is the best because of so many things to do there, here are some: http://bangkok.klapsons.com/top-13-t...oks-riverside/

Really good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about different places in Thailand. I really like this and would love to explore this place again in my life and so are that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great at there.

Krabi, Wat chedi Luang are favorite places in thailand.

Nice conversation is going here. I am also glad to know that all of you like my plan. I am sure I will enjoy there great fun with my friends. If any member want to suggest anything about this tour. Then suggest me freely. I will read your next post after my Boston to niagara Falls bus tour.

Quote Originally Posted by grandindia1 View Post
    Krabi, Wat chedi Luang are favorite places in thailand.
    Krabi is really a new name for me. I have no idea about this its seems really best and interesting, I love to explore thsi and really keen to know from you something about thsi in details. so will you like to share here? as I am keen to know.

Thread Information