Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite place in Thailand

Hybrid View

Default Which is your favorite place in Thailand

I love visiting Bangkok. I have been three times there before and planning to visit again. I love the sight seeing, hotels and visiting historical places at there. Which city do you guys love the most in Thailand?

Nice choice tizalee! Wat Arun, CentralWorld, Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw and Bangkok Klongs are really amazing attractions in Bangkok.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-12-2014 at 10:22 AM.

I love Bangkok but my favorite place is The Similan islands. These Islands are known as one of the world's greatest scuba locations in the world with hundreds of divers visiting the islands every year.
    Last edited by Arjeet; 02-07-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Yeah for the night life and seeing temples Bangkok is the best place and ai also loved this place.Me and my friends visit Bangkok about a year and now we again planned to relish ourself with the beauty of Bangkok.I also love the Turtle island which is located near the western shore of the Gulf Thailand.That place is really a cool an mind blowing natural beauty place and we really enjoyed it the last year and hope to enjoy again in the next month...
    Mohammad Hooper

You know Thailand is almost totally beautiful.I love beaches and Islands.I,m a tourist by profession and explore 7 countries yet. KO Chang is also a best place in Thailand.It is second largest Island of Thailand.Its beauty attracts many of the tourist and people come to enjoy and relish themselves on this beach.I also enjoyed a lot on this Island with my friends.I like it so much.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Personally I never have been to Thailand but according to my knowledge; Golden Buddha and Wat Arun and Similan Islands are the most attractive places to visit there. If I ever get a chance to go there; then to visit these places will be my first priority. Now a day! I am in search of los angeles grand canyon tour. Guys have you any idea?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-25-2014 at 03:30 AM.

lisakelly! Would you like to share some details about The Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) and Museum of Contemporary Art? I am interested to know more about these places because these sound amazing attractions to visit in Bangkok. I must visit these places; if I ever get a chance to go to Thailand.

I don't have favourite one

Quote Originally Posted by dumtek View Post
    I don't have favourite one
    Dumtek! I am surprised that you have no favorite place in Thailand! Can we ask the cause? I am really curious to know; what is the reason behind it? So let me know.

The Similan islands is my favorite place for visiting. I have visited there three times.

day picnic
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 08-16-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Thread Information