Thread: Things to do

Default Things to do

Which kinds of things are best in Thailand for enjoying having fun there. Because I am planning to explore this destination in these days with my friends. So I want to know about those things which are perfect there for enjoying there. Would you like to share those things names here?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Its beaches and golf courses will make your travel time exciting for you. So, make a move ahead and spend some time around Railay Beach for having an exciting time. I am sure its exciting views and boat tours will make you happy. Its high limestone cliffs add more beauty for fun seekers. I personally had great time there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Embry Call! I am glad you replied me and suggested these wonderful things to me. All of these things seem really interesting and awesome. I must enjoy these things during my joinery for the fun. By the way, must tell me have you enjoyed all of these things personally there?

Is just really great to have fun with its great natural and historical places. Thailand offers so many attractions for nature and history lovers. I am sure that you will learn there a lot of various things for sure. So best of luck for your tour.

My one of the friend been there amazing time and told me his experience which he got from his Thailand's trave. He told me there i spent superb time and enjoyed Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling, Mountain biking, whitewater rafting, photogrpahy, shopping, dinning, zipline and jungle trekking. So, i am thinking that you should do there such as alluring activsites and try to visit its hitorical sights.

Whitewater rafting is one of my favorite things to do. Now would like to try this exciting activity in Thailand. Guys share with me points where to enjoy whitewater rafting there? I would like to add those names to my hit list to have fun with friends because we all love this and always explore such places in vacations.

Do tell me where have yu enjoyed this activity recently.
    Must share it here.

Chiang Mai
    Pai
    Khao Lak

These are wonderful places for enjoying Whitewater rafting in Thailand.

Thread Information